2018年10月25日星期四

The newest and most interested Chinese court decisions introduced in my YouTube channel

Numbers of court documents on the Chinese court website today:
Over 20 billion visits on this site: wenshu.court.gov.cn/Index with a total of over 54.8 million court documents and today's update of over 71 thousand new documents. 
From Today, I will select some interest decisions made by the Chinese court that maybe of certain interest to you.
Please follow me in my YouTube channel: 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVZwGC-7Mv-Gx2mCVVcWwrA?view_as=subscriber
I have over 200 videos in Chinese introducing the Canadian court decisions. Now, I am starting to introduce the Chinese court decisions in English to you so that you can have a source to understand more about the Chinese people as well as the governance of the society in China.

My name is OLIVER HUA (HAIQING HUA). I have over 30 years of international business experience a fan of law and social science, poet, translator, realtor. My WeChat / Cell number: 6474680166, email realtorontario@outlook.com





Please follow me in my YouTube channel: 
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVZwGC-7Mv-Gx2mCVVcWwrA?view_as=subscriber

没有评论:

发表评论