2018年9月22日星期六

An opportunity to introduce your company into the Chinese importers





Dear Sir / Madam,
My name is Oliver Hua, a Chinese poet / Toronto licensed realtor. 
Browse through Haiqing Hua's poems and quotes. 147 poems of Haiqing Hua. Still I Rise, The Road Not Taken, If You Forget Me, Dreams, Annabel Lee. during the 1980s, Haiqing has published over 200 poems in Chinese publication, and after 1989, he s.
www.poemhunter.com


Recently, I am hosting a series of business opportunities from North America through YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVZwGC-7Mv-Gx2mCVVcWwrA/videos?view_as=subscriber) 
I am inviting you to record an introduction of your business through vocaroo.com and send it to me along with your website, and PR articles etc. so that I can use them in my program. 

Following are the steps:
1: make sure you have a microphone connected to your computer
3: when ready, click on 
4:
5: stop when you done:
6: you can click return to continue or click listen to hear your record:
7: you can click stop or pause, or click "Click here to save"
8: when click save you get the link below:
and send it to me.
Thank you very much.
Oliver Hua,
Chinese Poet/Toronto Licensed Realtor


没有评论:

发表评论